Monday, September 6, 2010
My Creative Business Goals Monday September 6, 2010
I'm finally getting back on track after a few hard weeks. I was able to finally set up my shipping area, which includes all my Etsy shop items that are currently listed. I have all other completed artwork & crafts in two totes.
I have also set up my painting area, so I can keep works in progress out, so even on days when I only have a few minutes, I can get some painting done.
I had the most satisfying long weekend of domestic bliss. Painting, sorting, organizing, painting and more painting and general puttering around the house. Uncovered these cute fridge magnets that I painted awhile back and finally got them photographed. Hope you will see them, along with some fabulous hand painted glass ornaments in the near future for sale in my Ety shop.
My Goals for this week:
1. Set up my sewing area.
2. Continue sorting Art and craft supplies so I can easily find what I need without tearing my whole craftroom apart every time I need something.
3. Self care - exercise, eat healthy, get a good night's sleep. Starting new work out classes at my local YMCA with my sister.
4. Journal, blog, twitter, FB
5. Add at least two or three new items to my Etsy Shop.
6. Work on one new technique in Claudine Hellmuth's online class, that I am way behind in at the moment, so I can start incorporating these new skills and techniques for ideas I have my Etsy shop.