Sunday, April 24, 2011

I just finished this cute little knitted lamb this weekend. 

This is a different view, not quite as flattering for little lamby, but I wanted to share some of my other creations.

And not only did I finish one project, I started a couple more.  It's been awhile since I've been able to have time to knit and paint both in one weekend.  And I got some raking done in my front yard.  I did not realize how stressed out I was becoming from not having time or energy to be creative. 

I am always surprised at the depth of stress and sadness that comes over me when I am unable to be creative.  Everything in my life becomes overwhelming.  So finally, I am settling down now that I've purchased my home and can begin my creative journey again with a new sense of purpose and focus.   

No comments:

Post a Comment