This week I am going to mostly focus more on creativity than business and even as I write this, I feel tiny bits of guilt creep in, because I have so much to do for the business aspect of my Art business. But I have been seriously neglecting the creative part, so I will comtemplate as I create this week on how I can find a happy rhythm and pace to accomplish both.
1. Do something with paint everyday.
2. Write/journal everyday.
3. Sort and do a bit of organizing with my craft/art supplies.
4. Do a happy dance if some of my supplies arrive in the mail for my online class.
5. Make do, if they don't.
6. Share my creations in progress or complete on twitter, blog & facebook.
7. Support and encourage my classmates (former & present)
The photo is today's submission for my Picture Summer online class. This is a glass of iced tea sitting on my outside metal table that has a whole in the middle and I photographed it from the bottom up, about half an hour ago. It's as hot out as it looks.