1. Walk with my sister Kim 2 or 3 mornings - walked wed & thurs and will be walking Saturday.
2. Twitter at least once or twice a day - so far, so good.
3. Post to my blog 2 times. - posted Tuesday and today.
4.Gather class materials for ecourse that is starting July 1st. - been picking away at this all week, almost done. (I crossed out half of this task, because it's actually almost done) -my dry sense of humor, can't be helped.
5. Do something creative, just because. - 6am this morning, base coated a couple of wooden surfaces for a couple of projects that I hope to complete this weekend, using new techniques that I'm learning with online course with Claudine Hellmuth. I will post more pictures this weekend as I complete them.
6. Respond to all new friends from Flying Classes - slow progress on this, hopefully more of this on sat/sun.
7. If overwhelm sets in, go to craftroom to touch and look at craft supplies, Oh wait a minute, do that anyway, overwhelm or not. - did this thursday, refer to photos above :)
8. Work on medium and long term goals. - hopefully this will get done Sat/Sun or will have to bump to next week's list - it's all good.